Formats and Editions
From bestselling author and beloved social media star Dr. Anthony Youn comes a revolutionary step-by-step guide to reversing the effects of aging at any stage in life
Growing older is a blessing. But the slow decline and the loss of functionality associated with aging has led us to treat the process like a disease. These negative effects of aging, however, are not inevitable. Rather, they're largely the result of environmental and lifestyle factors that, when properly addressed, can be reversed through a process called AutojuvenationT.
Dr. Youn, one of America's most trusted surgeons, offers a groundbreaking new approach to turning back the clock naturally. In this step-by-step guide, he shows us how, through simple changes in diet, activity and skin-care, we can look and feel younger than ever before. Readers will learn:
- How to reverse the aging process by combining intermittent fasting with autojuvenation-promoting foods
- A simple skin-care routine that you can use for the rest of your life
- Best practices for sleep hygiene, yoga, exercise, mindset and natural dental care
- Everything you ever wanted to know about Botox, fillers, microneedling, chemical peels, fat-blasting treatments and more
- A simple three-week program to jump-start the autojuvenation process to look and feel your best
Packed with accessible, innovative tips and techniques, this must-read guide shows us the simple changes you can make to live longer, look better, stay healthier and feel amazing-for life.
About the Author:
Dr Anthony Youn is one of the most trusted and well-known plastic surgeons in the world. Recognized as a leader in the field and followed by millions, he is highly valued for his honest approach and ability to speak to all areas of health and well-being, not just plastic surgery. He hosts the popular podcast The Holistic Plastic Surgery Show and has appeared on countless major television shows, radio programs, and print and online publications.
- Hardcover: 384 pages
- Health & Fitness / Longevity
- Medical / Preventive Medicine
- Self-Help / Personal Growth / Happiness